Airlite Purelight Interior
Airlite Purelight Interior is our signature antivirus, antibacterial, air cleaning natural highly breathable indoor paint.
Airlite has copied a process found in nature, copied it and put it in a paint. When light touches our paint, it converts some of the humidity in the air into an ionised shield on and around the surface. This ionised shield means both safer surfaces and cleaner air for you and your family.
Save the planet!
Airlite Purelight Interior is one of the best ecological products on the planet. Made from 40% recycled materials in a factory powered by renewable energy and from natural mineral ingredients and no VOC’s. Purelight is Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold level.
- Beautiful flat matt finish in 180 colours
- Antivirus – kills 99.9% of viruses on the surface
- Antibacterial – kills 99.9% of bacteria on the surface
- Anti-Mould – kills mould spores and prevent mould from growing on the surface
- Antipollution – actively reduce airborne pollutants such as NOX
- Anti odour – actively reduces bad smells
- Zero VOC – Made from minerals our paint contains no VOC ingredients. The only VOC’s there might be are trace amounts from the plastic bucket!
- Breathable – rated V1 for high vapor permeability
- Humidity resistant
- Fire rated class 0
- LEED, BREEAM, WELL compliant
- Water in the end product
75% of the total weight
- Application time
3 hours max. after mixing with water
- Apparent density of the product (powder)
- Apparent density of the product (liquid)
- Water vapour permeability
V1 – high – NF EN ISO 7783 | 447,4 g/m2 / 24h
- Fire resistance
Class Euro A2 – s1, d0 UNI EN 13501-1:2009.|class 0 BS 476:Part 6:1989+A1:2009 and BS 476:Part 7:1997
- VOC Content
< 0,1 g/l – UNI EN ISO 11890/2
- VOC Emission
< 2 μg/m3 – UNI EN ISO 16000-6:2011
- Heavy metal content
≤ 0,00082 % (Cd, Pb, Hg, As, Cr) ICP-MS
- Mold resistance
Prevents and inhibits the growth of mold – ASTM D 3273
- Bacteria resistance
Prevents and inhibits the growth of bacteria – JIS Z2801
10-12 m2/kg for one coat in standard conditions
- Alkali resistance
No change in color or gloss – ISO 2812-4
- Humidity resistance
No damage – ISO 6270
- Corrosion tests in artificial atmosphere – Salt spray tests
Blistering degree 0(S0) – no blistering flaking degree 0(S0) – no flaking
- Methods of exposure to laboratory light sources
Blue scale > 7. From grade 1 (minimum solidity) to 8 (maximum solidity) – UNI EN ISO 16474-2:2014 Gray scale: 5. From grade 1 (minimum solidity) to 5 (maximum solidity) – UNI EN ISO 16474-2:2014 Chalking degree < 1. From 1 (minimum chalking) to 5 (maximum chalking) – UNI EN ISO 16474-2:201
Airlite Purelight Interior is available in a wide range of high-performance colors. Custom colors may be available upon request.
Find out all the 180 Airlite colors!